Jillian Michaels DVDs

Options
I've heard some good things about Jillian Michaels workout DVDs and I'm looking to increase the intensity of my workouts. Does anyone have suggestions for her DVDs or other favorites they could recommend?

Replies

• cmarmey
    cmarmey Posts: 14
    Options
    I love her 30 day shred, it will kill you at first so start with 2lb weights. Bob's DVD's are also great!
  • treekins
    treekins Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I only have her Yoga Meltdown DVD but LOVE it and use it often!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    30 day shred is a good one! I also have something along the lines of Fitness bootcamp (maybe another reader can tell me if i have that title wrong) for the Wii that i like a lot too. I look forward to seeing what others write, as i want to get more of her DVD's.
  • up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I have 30 Day Shred, Banish Fat/Boost Metabolism, No More Trouble Zones, 6 Week 6 Pack and Shred it With Weights. I love 'em all. :) She's tough, but I'm tough too! :laugh:
  • MOOOSEEE3
    MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    First and foremost...I have done about 1/2 of the 30 day Shred so far...and love it. Second, I got her new Ripped in 30 for my birthday (3/12) and put it to use 2 days ago. Holy mother of God! It is WAY harder then the Shred. But...I bet the results will be amazing. Just my 2 cents :)
  • patssarah
    patssarah Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 of her 30day shred, and already can feel a difference in my body. Day 1 I could barely make it through, I stopped and rested towards the end of some of the reps, but today I made it through without resting (I still do the modified push-ups) but I feel stronger, and its ONLY DAY 3! I totally recommend it!
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Jillian Micheals all are good. Also Billy Blanks Tae Bo...
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I have her 30 Day Shred and the 6 week 6 pack.....I have done the No more trouble Zones too!!
    I am on level 2 day 7 on the 30 day shred...and she is still kicking my butt!!!
  • MeaganAnn84
    Options
    30 Day Shred is great, so is Yoga Meltdown and Boost Metabolism. I just got Ripped in 30 today! Jillian is tough, but awesome!
  • sadenniston
    sadenniston Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Last Chance Workout along with Cardio Max is great for all around workout!! Love Jillian Michael!!
  • loseit4ever
    loseit4ever Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 Day Shred for 28 days straight and I have before and after pics on my profile. I actually took the pics four days in, so the results are in 24 days. I had to stop on the 29th day due to a leg injury, but I'm going to do Ripped in 30 as soon as I'm healed. Feel free to look at my pics. I loved to hate it while I was doing it, but it works!!
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I am also doing the 30 Day Shred and love it. I'm on day 11 and yes I am definetly more toned already. Can't wait to see what the next 19 day will bring :smile: . I also have her 5 DVD set called the Biggest Winner or Winning By Losing (something like that).
  • MeredithLee11
    MeredithLee11 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions, everyone! It sounds like all the ones I've heard of are good :)