New Newbie

Options
Hi, I'm Arwa :smile:

I'm new here :flowerforyou: I'm coming close to my 35th birthday and I really want to kick the extra pounds I've been carrying around since become a mom. Looking forward to getting to know y'all!

Replies

• Arwa
    Arwa Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I'm Arwa :smile:

I'm new here :flowerforyou: I'm coming close to my 35th birthday and I really want to kick the extra pounds I've been carrying around since become a mom. Looking forward to getting to know y'all!
  • MECHE
    MECHE Posts: 25
    Options
    welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • dawn66
    dawn66 Posts: 166
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi Welcome, this is a great site....:glasses:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome
  • tinamommy727
    tinamommy727 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    welcome hon! This website really helps, i've lost 5 pounds so far! WhoooHoooo!
    I'm trying to get rid of the extra weight from having my last child.....:flowerforyou:
  • sharondaley
    Options
    Hi there and welcome.

Im new here too joined yesterday infact and already I can tell you that this is a great site.

Sharon. x
  • Kaye
    Kaye Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello, I have been on here for a week or so and just now got up the courage to say hello on here. I am very excited about joining and having a support system through this site to help me lose my weight.

:flowerforyou:
  • Arwa
    Arwa Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcomes! I've used a similar site before and lost over 20 lbs. This one seems even easier to use. I hope this will help me get to my goal weight!
  • Najah5150
    Najah5150 Posts: 170
    Options
    Welcome....good luck on your weight loss journey. I know you will reach your goal, just stay focused and motivated. Everyone here will give you tons of support if you need it.

Naj:flowerforyou: