7 mos. post partum and new here

Options
Getting back into working out has been hard but would love to be able to lose 20-25 lbs! Working out mostly on my lunch breaks so looking for the most efficient work outs for short chunks of time. :smile:

Replies

• LauraJWill
    LauraJWill Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!! My son is now 9 months and I have to say the weight loss journey this time around has been difficult. I lost 60 pounds prior to getting pregnant so I know how, I have just found that relosing the weight after has been difficult. I just keep reminding myself slow and steady and I will get there! Welcome to MFP!
  • malissaperkins
    Options
    i'm 7mths pp too!! I enjoy zumba, bc you burn alot of cals in a short amount of time!
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    Options
    Welcome! 10 months PP.

I have three kids.. my oldest are boys ages 7 and 3 and my little princess just turned 10 months old =)
  • momofcami
    momofcami Posts: 45
    Options
    Hi! 8 months postpartum here. Best of luck on MFP, I think you'll find much support and advice. I never thought I would rely on a website to help with getting into shape - but I honestly credit MFP for much of the success I've had so far. Only 11 pounds - but I'm not sure that I would have stuck to it without the support of MFP members. I'll add you as a friend!
  • isaiahxoxoender
    Options
    Hey 3 years PP here...lol kidding but yeah it did take me awhile to realize I needed a change!

I have two boys ages 5 and 3!!! I lost 70 lbs after my first son was born and got down to my Pre-pregnancy weight only to get preggo again with my second son. So here I am! Welcome!!!!