19yo new mom, new on here!

Options
Hey ya'll! I'm 19years old and had my baby girl, Lily Grace on January 26,2011. I'm trying to lose about 40-50lbs, 32 of it was from the pregnancy.. I'm just looking for friends who can support me!! Thanks(:

Replies

• KaleighL
    KaleighL Posts: 159
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • MamaKorupt
    Options
    You got this, girl! Congrats on your new little Grace! I have two girls... and finally buckled down to lose the pregnancy weight... I was 171 lbs and a size 14 in October... thanks to MFP, I'm currently a size 8 and 141 lbs. :D And still losing. YOU CAN DO IT! :D
  • catysthename
    catysthename Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Congrats! On the baby and your decision to get healthy! Feel free to add me. This is a great site for support and ideas on just about everything! Good luck!
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I was once a young Mom as well. I had my daughter at 17 and my son at 20. They are teens now but I would be happy to help support. Feel free to add me.

Best wishes :flowerforyou:
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I'm not 19, a parent, or female, but I gotchyo back. Everybody's treated equal here and everybody loses weight (who sticks with it).

Welcome!
    megabounce.gif
  • foleykm22
    foleykm22 Posts: 32
    Options
    Aw, love that name. Congrats! She is beautiful. Hope you find it helpful here! I just started recently and having to report what i have done for the day has definitely helped me stick with goals. Happy weekend. :)
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Aww..congrats and welcome!
  • army_cobra
    army_cobra Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    congrats and i have found some good info on this site
  • nikkiws
    nikkiws Posts: 164
    Options
    Congratulations on your baby! I am also a first time mum to my 7 month old son.... I put on a serious amount during pregnancy and am now trying to take off the last stone and a bit.
    Feel free to add me for support and general baby advice if u need it! X x
  • MeaganAnn84
    Options
    Your sweeet baby girl and I share a birthday! You can add me if you wish! The people here are wonderful!