Chocolate fix

Options
savvynurse
savvynurse Posts: 292
Diet Coke Brownies: 1 pkg of brownie mix... your choosing,,,I used 1/2 can of diet Dr Pepper.Bake 30-35 mins at 350. Both the diet coke cakes and now the brownies only have one flaw ... they don't hold together very well.... Tastes great though

Biggest loser Shake:
Low Cal Choc Shake Recipe: 1 container of plain greek yogurt 1 cup Almond Chocolate Milk ( i used Silk Chocolate) 4 pkts of Stevia ( I used 6 splenda) optional 1-2 teaspons of peppermint extract Makes 2 servings... Add cals from milk and yogurt divide in 1/2 :) It was not bad at all

I'm losing weight...but I am eating Chocolate!!!!
Gonna try HG PB Chocolate Ravioli tomorrow

Replies

• gavin03
    gavin03 Posts: 39
    Options
    There is another brownie mix called No pudge Brownies. All you add is fat free vanilla yogurt. They are so good. You can find them in most grocery stores where the brownies are. They are in a pink box. Good luck
  • PudgeMuffin200
    Options
    WHoa! Are u saying i can eat brownies and loose weight?!!?!? You must be an angel!! Thanks!
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    Not an angel.....Just someone that likes to eat chocolate!! I also love Special K bars.... Great for protein and also covered in chocolate!!!
  • slainger
    slainger Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    The No Pudge Fudge Brownie Mix is the best! You can find it at Trader Joes. It has instructions for making the whole box at once, or single brownie servings in the microwave. So awesome!
    42852 Posts: 3
    Options
    Mix 1.5 Tb of dry SF FF chocolate pudding mix into a 6oz container of Non-Fat Chobani Plain yogurt........ I ate that with strawberries. Strawberries and chocolate. Best if you mix and let flavors meld before eating.
  • monylove311
    monylove311 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Yum-o!
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! Thanks for the post