Just Me

Options
Dbow0207
Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
Whats going everyone, I'm new to this site, kinda not really been on for about 11 days, but I definately missed this part. I'm from the south, the beautiful state of FLORIDA! Just here to count my calories and workout and share great practices as I embark on this new lifestyle change. And please please please, I know some of you are happy and all but uhhhh I dont think I want to date any of you, so can the explicit messages stop please and thak you. That is all. Add me if you like, but for good reason.

Replies

• buddazmami
    Options
    Ok Now that was actually funny as hell. It amused me so much that I had to comment. Wow are the women really sending you explicit messages! That is a mess. I am sorry on behalf of my fellow women for them being so bold and offensive. However look on the bright side. they apparently saw something in you that they liked SO MUCH that they had to speak on it. Take it as a compliment and keep it moving. LOL And Good Luck on all of your weight loss goals doll. You will never have to worry about me over stepping I am on here for all of the right reasons! :wink:
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Thanks i appreciate it. I do take it as a compliment but it got extreme when a dude did it! I have to remeber that we are in 2011 and I can't put anything pass anybody, but its cool, I blocked him and moving forward in my progression. But yes some of these ladies are a little wild, I just laugh at them and don't respond the same way. It is what it is and people will be people. Good Luck to you as well!