Bodyrock.tv

Options
heniko
heniko Posts: 796 Member
Any Bodyrockers here?

I started doing their videos a few weeks ago. They are killer! But I am seeing results ... on this fat butt of mine!

Replies

• sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    *raises hand*

I did her capoiera 'dance' thing last night and looked like a dummy. I also burned a hundred calories in 10 minutes and sweat away my entire day (it felt like!)

Zuzanna is marvelous and amazing and such an inspiration. I love their workouts, short, intense, and very fun!
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Avid Bodyrocker here!!! Been doing her workouts since last summer and have seen amazing changes!!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    How do you get the workouts?
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I dabble. I don't have a HRM yet, but as soon as I get one I'll get more into it. I love that site almost as much as I love this one! :wink:
  • heniko
    Options
    CricketKate: Bodyrock (www.bodyrock.tv) has two main types of workouts on the site: HIIT workouts that focus on intervals of cardio mixed with intervals of body-weight strength training moves and challenges that are just short, timed endurance workouts to see how many of certain exercises you can do in a time limit (the point being to try to beat others’ times and your own previous times).

What I like about the site:

- the video format (compared to just photos)
    - seeing Zuzana doing the workout, she's sweating out and there is no trick behind. Wants you try and do the same. shows you that you want results you have to work for it, and work hard. Its very motivating to see just how her muscles work during each movement. Its very motivating to see just how her muscles work during each movement.
    -the aesthetic/visual aspect : "clean", graphic, colourful and enjoyable to watch
    - the mods for beginners, the encouragements, her smile and enthusiasm, the non-profit attitude
    - the blog format : tomorrow is another day. A DVD is OK, but not "personal" and after playing 2x, you know it by heart, it's less appealing/motivating.
    - the short, intense workouts!
    - the ability to do them anywhere.
    -new daily workouts.
    - bodyweight only exercises
    - intensity
    - limited equipment and space requirements
    - holistic approach, that is realistic and long term
    - I enjoy seeing real pics & results of other bodyrockers. Great for motivation.
    - The fact that you dont need to spend an hour or more working out, when you can get a challenging workout for less than half that time.

and last but not least the fact that she is providing all of it for FREE.
  • heniko
    Options
    love the quote Sunsetwest!
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I started doing them but realized I needed an interval timer and that chair dipper thing, etc. Zuzana's body is sick, it helps that she's naturally lean but I can't imagine what it takes to keep your body fat sub 15% all the time as a woman
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    *raises hand*

I did her capoiera 'dance' thing last night and looked like a dummy. I also burned a hundred calories in 10 minutes and sweat away my entire day (it felt like!)

Zuzanna is marvelous and amazing and such an inspiration. I love their workouts, short, intense, and very fun!

Where is her dance one? I can't find it :(
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    She's amazingly fit and so friendly and positive and cheerful and encouraging.
    I'm surprised that she isn't more well known.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Where is her dance one? I can't find it :(

My mistake, she doesn't call it a dance at all. I must have made that part up :happy: here is a link
    http://www.bodyrock.tv/2011/03/15/just-cant-get-enough-exercise-challenge/
    Just the round and round movement, focused on coordination and strength, reminds me of a dance training. She calls it the Capoeira Crab Exercise
  • nmoreland
    nmoreland Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    bump
  • heniko
    Options
    I'm surprised she isn't as well known too ... esp since she is doing for free! And her workouts really do work! My husband is only doing them2x week but already seeing abs surfacing!