Do I eat more?

Options
dhill_84
dhill_84 Posts: 67 Member
I need some advice.....so I had a early supper (6' sub and 2 cookies) and now I'm feeling hungry couple hrs later. This would normally fill me up but I have had a large glass of water and stomach is still going. I have the calories but i think I should be full....what would u guys do?

Replies

• Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    If you are actually hungry and you have the calories, why not eat? I don't get it.
  • MeredithLee11
    MeredithLee11 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    If you are actually hungry and you have the calories, why not eat? I don't get it.

Agreed.
  • lioyka
    lioyka Posts: 6
    Options
    I found when I am unusually hungry, I tend to have a higher weight loss week. If you have the calories enjoy!
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    If you're planning on going to bed any time soon, then eating more would not be a good idea as it's unhealthy to eat 3 hours before bed. I would drink more water and busy myself with something to keep my mind off my rumbly tummy. I usually lose myself in a good book and before I know it it's time for bed.
    Best of luck to you!
  • dhill_84
    Options
    I dont know if its just in my head that im hungry....i have a few calories but dont usually like using every one
  • rachellepilcher
    Options
    If you are truly hungry and you have the calories to spare then definitely eat. Try some lean protein.
  • jvanoni
    jvanoni Posts: 1
    Options
    If you are hungry and have the calories you need to eat. Otherwise, you will only think about wanting food. This usually leads to snacking or eating junk. Fix yourself a nice healthy snack that fits in your calorie count and ENJOY!!!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    If you're planning on going to bed any time soon, then eating more would not be a good idea as it's unhealthy to eat 3 hours before bed.

false
  • Atlantique
    Options
    I dont know if its just in my head that im hungry....i have a few calories but dont usually like using every one

I can often distinguish whether I'm actually hungry or just bored by what I'm willing to eat. If I'm willing to go have a salad, then yeah, I'm hungry! If I only want something 'fun', then nope, just bored.
  • Atlantique
    Options
    If you're planning on going to bed any time soon, then eating more would not be a good idea as it's unhealthy to eat 3 hours before bed.

false

Agreed. The only possible 'issue' that could occur is a funny dream or acid reflux, depending on what you ate. It isn't going to change anything else.
  • dhill_84
    Options
    Thanks guys...decided to have some yogurt...not exactly my fav but its healthy! :)
  • dilansmom
    dilansmom Posts: 14
    Options
    always eat when you're hungry!! Your body will think it's in "starvation" mode if you don't, and actually save your fat cells!

Eat! If it's nighttime, eat something small with a high protein content and lower carb (i.e. cottage cheese, yogurt, peanut butter&apples), it'll keep you full and will take your body longer to digest, so you won't be hungry again in a few hours.

Eat!!