Workout place and time?

Options
My fitness Pals, Where do you workout out and what time of the day?. at home, school, the gym, outdoors ETC

I usually alternate with the gym and home workouts such as p90x. When the weather is nice I like to go outside for a run or a bike ride. my main gym days are late night and home/outdoor workouts are during the day.

What about you?

Replies

• nurse_chris
    nurse_chris Posts: 189
    Options
    I used to workout at night, but i found it really affected my sleeping patterns :( So now i like the mornings, or very early evening if im on day shift. Once the snow disappears, i usually start running outside and then once nets are up, start playing soccer while maintaining a gym schedule....
  • monicaP413
    monicaP413 Posts: 165
    Options
    I have been doing the 30 day shred video and am going to start doing zumba, so pretty much in my home. On the weekends I like to go out and do things that involve walking. I don't do a daily outside routine because I have a young child and I work all day, so it's tough to find the time.
  • KristaPFT
    KristaPFT Posts: 63
    Options
    I found that scheduling my day around my workout (instead of scheduling my workout around my day) helps a alot. I also tend to workout when I have the most energy so right after breakfast is good for me and it makes me eat better knowing I have already worked hard...(dont want to spoil it by eating bad). Working out early is good too because you dont keep putting it off...you never know when something might come up later on in the day, so getting it done early is the safer way to go in my opinion.
  • jennifir
    jennifir Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I go an hour or so after breakfast to the gym. My gym has an actice trax program that gives me routines for the nautilus machines and I ride the elliptical for 45 minutes. And I try to fit in at least one zumba class a week in and those are usually in the evening.
  • edr2b
    edr2b Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I do a Celebrity Fitness class 2x a week that is similar to P90X at the gym..then 5x a week I workout @ my job in the afternoon during my lunch break..then in the mornings at home I try to do my Leslie Sansome 5mile video..and that pretty much takes up all of my spare time...
  • EdwardCPT
    EdwardCPT Posts: 37
    Options
    good to see a lot of different varieties . keep it up everyone =)