New to Fitnesspal!

Options
:flowerforyou: Hello everyone! I'm excited about using Fitness pal to help me with my weight loss goals. I'm trying to lose 80 lbs.

Replies

• monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started a little over a week ago and I LOVE IT! Welcome! Add me if you would like.
  • acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    It's awesome! If you log everything, you can't help but become more aware. It really just starts happening when you follow the rules! Best of luck! If you are looking for supportive friends, feel free to add me!

:)
  • carrie145
    carrie145 Posts: 297
    Options
    WELCOME!! Good luck on your journey!!
  • mandycox1301
    Options
    Same here!! This website is God sent! And with all the supportive people on here it makes it so much easier to WANT to do it and to get it done!! Im always up for more people to add to our amazing group of friends!! Add away!!! =)
  • ltowne
    ltowne Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Good luck! It is a great site to kkep you focused and aware of what you are eating. Make sure you log in EVERYDAY as a part of your daily routine. It makes you more accountable.
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is the place for support and loss!:laugh:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you. You can do it and this site is a very useful tool to help you reach your goal. I would even go as far as to say it's inspiring.
  • Gtg329x
    Gtg329x Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been a member for a couple of weeks, but I'd like to start finding some friends- I'd like to lose 10ish pounds
  • Calidaho
    Calidaho Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    This is the place to be! I am working on losing around 80-90 lbs. So, guess we will be here a little while! Good luck!
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!