starting over...

Options
so, after last year and working SO hard to lose all the weight that I did, separating from my husband and then getting back together with him in December, the holidays (thanksgiving to New years) were pretty rough on me nutrition wise and i lost motivation to work out...yesterday was our two year anniversary and i looked in the mirror today, and realized that i gained back alot of, if not ALL of my weight back that i worked SO hard to get off....im so upset and feel so bad about myself right now...it doesnt help that my truck broke down right after my husband came home and i havent been able to go to the gym, and its incredibly hard for me to work out in my livingroom because its cramped and my tv is really small...my truck will hopefully be fixed tomorrow and i will be going back to the gym but i feel really disheartened...

so i guess im starting over...

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    You can do it.
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Yes, you can do it. Welcome back.
  • suenewsom
    Options
    you've done it before you can do it again......remember taking time for you is so important to your success. Good Luck!!!!
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    You can do this! You've already taken the first step. Add me if you'd like and we can encourage each other to get through this! Good luck!!
  • AprilChampion
    AprilChampion Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    thank you all, i appreciate it.

my default pic was when i only needed to lose those ten last pounds...i strive to get those 30 pounds OOOOOOOOFFF.