Restart-Restart-Restart

idivadi
idivadi Posts: 222 Member
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
I have just finished a three week vacation and gained about 8 lbs back--So I am here to reintroduce myself and to recommit myself to reaching my healthy spot. I originally joined this site in October, however--I am looking at this as DAY ONE and hoping to reconnect with previous fitness pals and finding new ones.

Replies

• marianeo
    marianeo Posts: 161 Member
    Welcome back! you can add me as a friend:smile:
  • well done , and well done coming back ....................... If you lost all that weight once you'll do it again, good luck
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    hi welcome back:smile:
  • littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    welcum xxxxxxx
  • welcome back! i hope your holiday was fantastic! :)

Mental health is just as important as physical health and I'm sure your holiday helped your mental health and wellbeing having a break - so its definitely not a loss! :)
  • welcome back and please add me,i am trying to restart for the last week now.the budweisers just wont stay away
  • PE169
    PE169 Posts: 12
    Welcome back to you.

I lost 5 got happy and started to now watch what i was eating put on two pounds and its taken me two weeks to lose 1lb so I am still a lb down.

With MFP and all your friends you can get back on track in no time....today is my restart too!!

The key to this is lopgging the food and exercise...both of which i am very bad at.
  • julie4760
    julie4760 Posts: 125
    welcome back and feel free to add me for support
This discussion has been closed.