Halfway pics :)

Options

Replies

• brittad123
    Options
    Good job!! You are super inspiring to me as you started at the same weight I am starting at now. Makes me believe I can actually do this!
  • hroderick
    hroderick Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I just wonder if your pic should be labelled March 2011 instead of 2011.
  • Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! Very stylish as well!
  • AmerH
    AmerH Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! The joy shines from your face! Way to go!

5313951.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • thomalr6180
    thomalr6180 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You freakin rock and look awesome. I know what you mean about crying and shopping. You don't look like you need to lose anymore. :)
  • Hotbysummer
    Options
    SUpEr fly!!!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!! Wow!!! That's a great transformation. You're glowing! :)
  • colochel
    colochel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!

I don't know what I'd do or where I'd be without MFP. And yes, the date is wrong on the after.... 2011 :) hahah, change it later.

Hope everyone is off to a solid, strong weekend!

Chelsea
  • Dottie27
    Dottie27 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I hope you bought the outfit in the photo because you look GREAT in it!
  • joybell32
    joybell32 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    wonderful! You look great!
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    You look lovely.You should be very proud of what you have achieved.You are a great inspiration.:smile:
  • maureensc
    maureensc Posts: 43
    Options
    STUNNING!!!
  • morningstarluv
    Options
    Girl, you are GORGEOUS!!!! You work so hard at being healthy. I hope you know how many people you inspire. I got all emotional when I saw the pics!!! So incredibly HAPPY 4 U! You deserve this sweetheart :flowerforyou: I love the glow in your face! Enjoy it Chelsea! Big hugs xxx
  • Nina_Crowson
    Options
    I dont have to tell you you look great! YOU KNOW you look good, girl!!!! Im so proud of you!!!!! :o)
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I hope you know how many people you inspire. I got all emotional when I saw the pics!!! So incredibly HAPPY 4 U!

I hope it's not creepy that I totally had the same reaction. It's hard for me to imagine what the weight loss can/will do for my appearance. I haven't been thin since stupid womanhood came into my life. These pictures are SO inspirational. THANK YOU for sharing. And good luck on the rest of your journey. :)
  • isaiahxoxoender
    Options
    Damn!!! You look beautiful!
  • MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • colochel
    colochel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I hope you know how many people you inspire. I got all emotional when I saw the pics!!! So incredibly HAPPY 4 U!

I hope it's not creepy that I totally had the same reaction. It's hard for me to imagine what the weight loss can/will do for my appearance. I haven't been thin since stupid womanhood came into my life. These pictures are SO inspirational. THANK YOU for sharing. And good luck on the rest of your journey. :)

This is not creepy at all. It IS hard to imagine how you will look and next to impossible to imagine how you'll feel. I'm about halfway to where I'd like to be, but truth be told I could stay where I am at right now and be pretty content with it. My outlook has done a complete 180 spin since that before picture was taken in December. But I'm going to keep on the path I'm on and strive to meet my original goal, because now I know it's within reach. Thank you for your nice words, and best wishes to you on your journey!

Thanks to everyone for your support and well wishes, I feel so humbled by you. And a little embarrassed by all of the compliments. But I'm trying to work on that. :)
    Chelsea
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!