introduce yourself

Options
Hello my name is Sarah im new to this whole thing hope it keeps me in check im sooo ready to loose this weight!!!:wink:

Replies

• sarahstrong
    Options
    Hello my name is Sarah im new to this whole thing hope it keeps me in check im sooo ready to loose this weight!!!:wink:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Hello, Sarah!

My name is Megan. I will have been here a year November 13th. I had success, decided I didn't need this place. Then....I gained it all back and then some!!! I currently have a goal to lose 12 pounds by November 13th and I am using South Beach to do so!

:flowerforyou:

128678398788985937.jpg

And I love to weight lift!
  • jangirls
    Options
    Hello Sarah

My name is Janice. I just started a month ago, and so far it great. I lose 11 pounds. Got 28 pounds to go. Hopefully by Thanksgiving I will be halfway there. Good luck
  • sandyt1975
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sandy and I have been on less than a month, I have only lost 4 pounds but I already feel so much better about my self. I have come to the conclusion that it's not how much you lose but how I feel and I know I am doing the right things.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome new friend...and friends!!! You will love it here! Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hi. i'm Christel. i've been here a week this time around. glad to have you here. the more the merrier!
  • abby1949
    Options
    Welcome!:flowerforyou:
    Abby
  • LadeeB
    LadeeB Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome Sarah!
    :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options