Hey

Options
Hey Everyone,

My name is Madison and I JUST signed up with the site I found thru my good friend.
I'm gonna need lots of help getting thru this weight loss journey since my I have a husband who can eat ANYTHING and not gain a pound grr!

ADD ME! ; )

Replies

• PincessMasson
    Options
    Welcome aboard!!!!!!
    It's a good site! full dor friends who are willing to be by you side through this hard wieghtloss journy. Just remember the longest journey starts with baby steps. There will be good good days and days that are not so good. Just don't beat yourself up over it. We all stumble and fall once in awahile and there will always be someone there will to help you up and dust you off and help you get going again! . . . I'm here for you girl!!
  • mhyatt13
    mhyatt13 Posts: 4
    Options
    The site is awesome! I absolutely love it! Thank you!
  • ErinMarie000Ayainna
    ErinMarie000Ayainna Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Madison, First off I want to say welcome! I love this site and I think you will too, it has helped me so much and the app for MFP on my android makes everything soooooooo much easier! There is a lot of wonderful people and support on here. I hope you get what you want and need from this site and don’t ever be afraid to ask any questions. Congrats on your baby boy!! I have a 5 year old little girl, and I weigh more now the after I had her. Funny how things work out! I’ll send you a friend request! Hope your day is a fabulous one!
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Welcome, good luck and add lots of friends:flowerforyou:
  • mhyatt13
    mhyatt13 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you so much! The site honesly gets me pumped up lol, have any of you tried Zumba Fitness on the Kinect I just got it and its pretttyy intense!