what other exercise android apps do you use?

Options
I was skimming through all the other fitness apps on my android phone and was wondering if anyone else uses other apps? I've only use my fitnesspal but I thought maybe someother one may give me workout ideas. Any good ones for fitness workouts, etc? Any apps that are not worth the use/difficult?

Replies

• momogogo
    momogogo Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have an abs workout and cardio app. Haven't found any others.
  • jodimitchell
    jodimitchell Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    i love the nike boom app! It uses your phones playlist (which i downloaded songs free using Music online lite app) and then the interval part will signal you for to change speeds for the time you set. While youre working out a famous athelete will come on and give you a motivational pep talk. I also can share everytime im working out on fb and when a friend comments or likes it i hear a cheer through my handphones.
  • jsjlandy
    jsjlandy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I like Cardio Trainer because there are widgets you can add that track how many calories you've burned in a week. It's nice watching that number go up.
  • jules_02
    jules_02 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!! I'll check those out.
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Cardio trainer is good. I'm using it. Then there is Endemondo. Similar principle like cardio trainer, but not so detailed. But is good. Then there is my tracks, RunKeeper Pro, JogTracker, etc

There is an app Push ups and it is aimed at training you to do the push ups you want (50,75,100,125). Then JeFit. It's strenght workout app with animated pictures of how to do the exercise) , Daily arm workout, Daily Butt workout, Daily Ab workout.....to name a few.

And then there is MFP (of course), Calorie counter by fatSecret, Diet2Go, etc.

Basicaly, there is tons for everyone. The ones I named are free.
  • sweetnshy
    sweetnshy Posts: 97
    Options
    I heart cardio trainer!!
  • CurlyKy
    CurlyKy Posts: 16
    Options
    I use Cardio Trainer when I walk or jog outside 'cause it does GPS tracking. I've found it's not as effective with indoor exercising.