Jillian Michaels

Options
I am currently doing her 30 Day Shred atm but I would love to supplement that with another one of her work out vids. Which ones do you recommend and what kind of results did you guys get? Thanks <3

Replies

• Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I love the 6 weeks to a 6 pack very good! Tough, but good. Lots of cardio in there too.
  • leb89
    leb89 Posts: 54
    Options
    I actually just started doing the 30DS as well as her no more trouble zones every other day, since I also run.
  • EmilyJ1979
    EmilyJ1979 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am rotating the shred with six week six pack, no more trouble zones and banish fat, boost metabolism at the moment and love them all. I'm gonna buy a few more (I've heard ripped in 30 is good)
  • AGoodExample
    Options
    I have 6 week 6 pack, No more trouble zones, and her cardio kickboxing video. All are great/tough workouts.
  • WashingtonGrown
    Options
    I am rotating the shred with six week six pack, no more trouble zones and banish fat, boost metabolism at the moment and love them all. I'm gonna buy a few more (I've heard ripped in 30 is good)

Ripped in 30 is tougher than the Shred. I was dripping sweat and shaking by the end of week 1.
  • chicalatte
    chicalatte Posts: 174
    Options
    I love the 6 weeks to a 6 pack very good! Tough, but good. Lots of cardio in there too.

Have you seen any results yet with the 6weeks to a 6 pack?
  • chicalatte
    Options

Ripped in 30 is tougher than the Shred. I was dripping sweat and shaking by the end of week 1.

Did you see any results with it? How do you log it on MFP?
  • JustJudy
    JustJudy Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I just bought the Ripped in 30 yesterday and did it for the first time today! It kicked my butt and I was dripping sweat!! I have done the 30DS, 30 DSWW, and now this one. They all kick my butt!! :laugh:
  • KelliGaile
    Options
    i am doing her Kettle bell work out...it is amazinggg!
  • chicalatte
    Options
    I just bought the Ripped in 30 yesterday and did it for the first time today! It kicked my butt and I was dripping sweat!! I have done the 30DS, 30 DSWW, and now this one. They all kick my butt!! :laugh:

Which one gave you the most results?
  • WashingtonGrown
    Options

Did you see any results with it? How do you log it on MFP?

I've only done 3 days, so no, but I did do 2-3 weeks of the 30 day shred and it helped me lose inches! I log it as Circuit training general for 26 minutes.
  • harmonykay
    Options
    I have shred it with weights its great. I just started the 30 day one yesterday. I think the 30 day one is harder. I have been working out everyday for about 6 weeks and after it I was beat. I like the shred with weights better.
  • EmilyJ1979
    EmilyJ1979 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I've seen great results so far, i'm much more toned and energetic and have lost a lot of weight. I have a HRM so I use the count from that and log it as my own exercise.
  • disneyval
    disneyval Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm alternating the trouble zones with boost metabolism but both are making my knees sore. Anyone else having the same problem? I don't want knee problems!
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Have put it off all week, but I am putting in Ripped in 30 right now. Hoping for great results! I hear it is a real butt kicker!:sad:
  • Jess21684
    Jess21684 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I have all of hers (including her newest ripped in 30) all of em except her kettlebell one and her 6wk6pack I love all of em and they are all challenging and def get the HR up there! I love jillians style of training and her workouts are all pretty much circuit training based so your constantly moving, switching from one thing to another which helps keep the HR really going..! I dont really stick to "the program" and do em everyday though.. I do a bunch of diff things elliptical, running, jillians workouts, bob harper workouts etc.. I just incorperate her workouts into everything else i do but dont do them necesseraly on a daily basis but i like em a lot! when i workout at home to a fitness dvd, is usually is most def a jillian dvd ;) she is my most trusted "at home personal trainer" ;)
  • TwinklinBrwnEyes
    TwinklinBrwnEyes Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Do you folks just do the 20 minutes a day or how ever long the DVD work out is for?? I did the shred for the first time today and I can't see myself going any longer then that. And im thinkin' im gonna be to sore to do the workout tomorrow....should I still give it a shot??