Something little to smile about...

Options
So its the first hot sunny day here in Southern England since summer last year, So this morning I thought Id put on some jean shorts...

But when I pulled them up, I was in shock :noway: there was at least 2 inches space around the waist line and I soon realised I need to invest in some more. I knew I had lost weight but I dont think it has actually sunk in until this morning. These jean shorts fit me fine this time last year and now their huge!!

I dont know how to upload pics to forum posts so Ive made the picture my profile pic...

xxx

Replies

• Dreamerlove
    Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    you look great!! I want your abs! You are doing a great job. =)
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!!!!
  • dixiechicdana
    Options
    awesome...can't wait for that to happen :)
  • david081
    david081 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Ooerrr! I'm about to dig out my summer stuff - you got me worried now!:ohwell:
  • tinboy
    tinboy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    that's great!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    thats fab:smile:
  • kristarablue
    Options
    Love it
  • sclosson
    sclosson Posts: 120
    Options
    The jeans I have been wearing are falling off, so I took a risk and tried on a pair of my older ones. You know the pair - put in the back of the closet just in case you might be able to wear them again. They FIT! I so understand your excitement!
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    fantastic well done you that is brilliant!!
    We have been enjoying the sunshien here in Essex too :)
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    You must be a hardy type - I'm in the south of England too and I had a jumper ad coat on all day! Your abs look fabulous! Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!