Supermoon!

Options
caitlinclock
caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
An extreme supermoon -- when a full (or new) moon comes abnormally close to the planet Earth -- will occur tonight, on Saturday March 19, 2011. The full moon hasn't come this close in 18 years. Enjoy! It's going to be gorgeous! If you're on the east coast go look up at the sky at 7:43 and it will be the largest! :)

I know it's not related to fitness or weight loss but hey, it's nice to put a smile on our faces too! Hope you're all having a wonderful Saturday! It's a beautiful day here! Go outside and do something fun!

Replies

• Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Nothing has to be related to weight loss in this section of the forums..and your post is awesome!

Even the moon last night was absolutely shining and beautiful..amazing to look at.
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    HOTDIGGITYDOG! almost as good as going to the moon. (<== i'm sort of obsessed by the idea of no gravity)

• carleighsmama
    carleighsmama Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I love it when the moon looks like a gigantic peach in the sky. I hope we have a lovely view of it in Las Vegas. :)
  • glorod
    glorod Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    that will be neat to take the kiddos out to see the huge moon ;) thanks!
  • JeanK56
    JeanK56 Posts: 76
    Options
    I for one plan on stepping outside tonight and gaze at the moon....it will be such a lovely site!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    HOTDIGGITYDOG! almost as good as going to the moon. (<== i'm sort of obsessed by the idea of no gravity)

I don't blame you for being obsessed with the no gravity obsession...
    It would be nice to have the fewer wrinkles in the future factor :tongue:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. I'll have to try to remember to go outside tonight and look at the moon. Hope it's not cloudy.
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I'm anxious to see this tonight :D
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    :runs around screaming: we're all going to die. The moon's close proximity is going to throw the earth off of its axis!!!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I hope I remember to go out and see it.