Is anyone here doing the Body For Life Challenge?

Options
I just started it today and am wondering if anyone else here is doing or has done this challenge? It is pretty straightforward and mainstream with the exercise and eating plan, so am looking forward to seeing what results it will bring me :).

Replies

• taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a Body-for-Lifer. I have never formally signed up for the challenge, but I've done the 12 week program and still follow the routines pretty closely to this day. That book I mention in the "about me" in my profile was Body For Life.

It's a solid program with no gimmicky crap. It will have you working hard. And you will get results.

Congrats for starting it. Best of luck to you! Feel free to ask me anything about it.
  • jfer1977
    jfer1977 Posts: 139
    Options
    I'm not doing the challenge, but my husband and I use the cookbook Eating For Life. If you haven't gotten it, I highly recommend doing so.
  • MarybethAltizer
    MarybethAltizer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I did this challenge (but never sent my before and afters in) back in 2004. Lost 50 pounds! It's a wonderful program, does everything right!
  • Lizzgeorge77
    Lizzgeorge77 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I did it years ago as a college student and had great results. I think it changed the way I look at food and planning my diet. Go for it!
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    ive never heard of this very interesting id like to look into it
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I did it years ago as a college student and had great results. I think it changed the way I look at food and planning my diet. Go for it!

Exactly - I keep using the same exact phrase when I talk to people about it. How it "changed the way I look at food".
  • yazrpn
    yazrpn Posts: 3
    Options
    Great to hear that people have had success on the program. I really like the idea of a "free day" every week - it seems to be a bit of a carrot on a stick methodology to keep motivated for six days a week.
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I never entered the challenge, but I followed the program a few years ago. I lost over 60lbs. My pics are from that weight loss. I still try to follow The eating plan, and do HIIT cardio.