New Member - Wish me luck!!!

Options
Hello,

I am am a new member and I am ready to get fit. I really want to get into better shape this year. Today is the first day of the rest of my life...

-Opera

Replies

• nancymmorris
    Options
    You will love MFP!! It is the best and good luck with you journey. Make lots of friends here for the support you will need!!
  • lucyluu22
    lucyluu22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Opera! I know this a journey that is worth taking. I will be behind you every step of the way :) Love you!

~Lucy
  • cookingcriolla
    Options
    Hi Opera and welcome to MFP!! This is a great site, great tools, helpful hints and great members. The members will are very supportive and will root for you along this journey or whip your butt in shape it fit's needed, but it's all good! Make a lot of friends, they'll really be useful when you succeed or you need additional motivation. Feel free to friend me if you'd like. Good luck on your journey!

PS - I love to read the success stories, they inspire me every day!
  • jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hi & welcome to the community. It has been amazing for me, it's great to get help & support, to share other peoples success stories. I've sent you a friend request i'll be there to support & encourage, offer advice when needed or be the shoukder to cry on.

Good luck on you journey i look forward to sharing yoyr success
    Jen x