My First Times....

Options
marianeo
marianeo Posts: 161 Member
Today I must be one of THE most motivated people, this is a day of first times for me....my first time at this weight in over 6 years, my first time with a BMI under 30 (now 29.7, finally moved out of the obese category!) since I started recording my BMI....the first time I have stuck to a diet and fitness program for two months since forever!

For me these are additional motivations that will keep me on track. It would be great to hear what your "first times" are....the things that give that extra motivation when numbers on the scale aren't quite reflecting all the effort you have put in!

Replies

• Tiberg13
    Tiberg13 Posts: 11
    Options
    First time since I was 12 that I've smoked nothing for over 27 weeks. After that, the rest is easy....
    Congrats on reaching a major goal.....
  • Mountain_woman
    Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    My first time since middle school that I've been under 180lbs.
  • kristarablue
    Options
    Getting out of the obease category must feel great! What an accomplishment.
  • idivadi
    idivadi Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    My first time-- I have tried many diet and exercise plans for brief periods--then whenever something happened that caused an interuption--example a vacation..I never, ever went back to the same plan. So this is a first for me-- the first time I have ever revisited a way of life-':flowerforyou: MFP is great!
  • cookingcriolla
    Options
    Congratulations on everyones success!!!! Great job EVERYONE!!! YEAH.
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :D I am very close to being out of the obese area, so close I can taste it! *woot*
  • marianeo
    marianeo Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    .....and Angel, it will feel GOOOOOOOD when you get there :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!