Should I feel guilty??????

Options
2»

Replies

• Majunta
    Majunta Posts: 575
    Options
    Remember...everything is a choice. Just make sure to eat lighter during the day and drink plenty of water. It's all about choices. One should not consider food a reward; don't "foget about MFP" for the day. Just chose lighter foods throughout the day. And above all....do not feel guilty about your CHOICE.
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    7500kcal a week?, girl enjoy those ribs!!!:smile:

Ha! I love it.

There are guys on this site ya know! The pic didn't give it away?
  • spackham
    spackham Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Ummmm, first of all, I looked at your picture and will not call you "girl" or "Girlie" or anything too feminine. What I will say is to enjoy a few ribs, avoid the fat, and don't feel guilty. I have eaten ribs with caution and care. It was FINE! I follow the ideology of "Will Work For Food" meaning I am willing to hit the treadmill a little harder and a little longer for some indulgence be it ribs (yummy) or cheese cake (which I have not had since I started my path but one day I will.)
  • muppetkeeper
    muppetkeeper Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I live in the UK, and have quite a few French friends. I saw a survey recently, and 100 women in the UK, USA and France were asked what they thought and felt when they were shown high quality chocolate. The people from the UK and USA said guilt, sin, fattening, the French ladies said Luxury.

Whatever you eat, enjoy it, if you don't enjoy it, stop eating it and find something you like!!

MK
  • cklaver
    cklaver Posts: 3
    Options
    Dump the guilt in the garbage and enjoy your ribs. This is about lifestyle change and moderation. Enjoy life and the high that comes from exercise and yes, ribs fit into that too!
  • fabulousfebe
    Options
    No! Eating Ribs is your "treat" meal. Just don't overload! :):smile:
  • 3LittleMonkeys
    3LittleMonkeys Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    It is a treat, not a cheat. Enjoy your meal!
  • kcalla
    kcalla Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My philosophy all the way down to my goal weight has been:
    One bad meal does not blow a day, one bad day does not blow a week and one bad week does not mean give up.