Anybody else looking to lose 60lbs?

Options
Hey, I'm 5'0" tall and weigh 179 lbs. My goal is to weigh 120 lbs. I'd like a buddy with a similar goal to mutually support!

Replies

• eversits
    eversits Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hey!!!
    I am 4.11 and I weigh 169. I would like to get down to about 115. Feel free to add me as a friend.:happy:
  • HeatherH1984
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose about 50lbs if thats near enough :)

Got a bridesmaids dress to fit into in september, so thats my big motivator at the moment. You're welcome to add me if you like :)
  • HannaSavannah
    HannaSavannah Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Feel free to add me as a friend. We can do this!
  • Franlash
    Franlash Posts: 4
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend, if you'd like....I am in the category, and would love the support.:)
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request as well-- 65lbs is my goal :happy:
  • nmoreland
    nmoreland Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft 1 and at 192 right now. I would love to get down to the 120ish range! Any of you can add me as a friend if you want.
  • jscimeca
    jscimeca Posts: 66
    Options
    I'm 5ft 4in and I'm currently 188.4 pounds, looking to get down to 125-130lbs. Feel free to add me as a friend!!!!
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 60.. down 32... so more than half way there.. could use support and buddy.. i have run into a terrible plateau i just can't get off!! so feel free to add me as well.
  • lscorpion269
    lscorpion269 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm 5' also, started at 176 and would like to be about 125. add me :o)
  • HannaSavannah
    HannaSavannah Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Looks like I'll have plenty of help and support! Good luck to everyone in our boat! We can do this!
  • antfefe6
    antfefe6 Posts: 32
    Options
    I am going to lose 83...add me if you would like!!
  • abra526
    abra526 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to be your weight loss buddy! I'm 5'0, and started at 203.5, and now I'm down to 199...I was so happy to get back into the 100's!