Hi from Maryland

Options
My co-worker told me about this site and I jumped on to take a look. I liked what I say and told my sister (40ish), mom (60ish) and nephew (21) to join me. Hopefully we can all do it together. Going to be intresting to see the results with the different age differences. So happy weight loss. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• MichelleOnTrack
    Options
    Hey, I live in Howard County!! Welcome...friend me if you want!
  • Pinkribbon_Doc
    Options
    Hi, I live in downtown Baltimore :) This is a great site with tons of support!
  • Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    Options
    Welcome along! It's a fun place to be and soooo supprotive. Good luck on your journey. My cousin and her family live in Maryland too! The world really is a small place hehe :flowerforyou:
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! California MD here.
  • Nataliethin81
    Options
    Welcome to the site, you will meet a lot of great people here. I'm in Montgomery County!
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    A warm welcome to you all the way from Chocolate City! My mom (NY) is here on MFP as well so I applaud you for making it a family affair. Best of luck to you all :happy:
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Welcome .... Im in Alexandria, VA and my sister and mother are on with me as well ....
  • janruffin
    janruffin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hello from Annapolis!
  • ocsurfmama
    ocsurfmama Posts: 127
    Options
    Welcome! It's great that you have family willing to join you in your weight loss endeavor. I was born and raised in Baltimore County and lived there until I went away to college and then resided in Ocean City for 26 yrs. Good luck in reaching your goals. You will find great support here!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    welcome from IL
  • skinnymama157
    Options
    Hello! We live in Hanover PA and are from Carroll County. Great to "meet" you!
  • ema21043
    ema21043 Posts: 45
    Options
    Another big welcome from Maryland . . . I am in Howard County. This site provides great support and encouragement. Best of luck on your journey.
  • Startingover71
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you and your family! Feel free to friend me! :smile: