Zumba is fun!!!!

Options
Got my new Zumba DVD's, I just did the 20 min. express workout!!! It was so much fun!!! I could get down and not worry about looking like a 53 yr. old nut cause I was in my garage!!!!

Replies

• DOTY1
    DOTY1 Posts: 97
    Options
    Good for you I take the class two times a week at the gym I love it
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Ahahahahaha, yeah, it is so much fun!!!!
    Started with Zumba last year in September and almost died after my first 20 min workout. :blushing:
    Now I have my own class I teach twice a week.
    Zumba rocks! :drinker:
  • Journey32
    Options
    I thoroughly enjoy ZUMBA!!! I have done it on the Wii, DVD, AND I do it 2-3 times a week at the gym. I have been doing it at the gym for a year!
  • MoonGurl1985
    Options
    Zumba is wonderful ! if you Love Zumba you should. try Hip Hop Hustle as well ! we take both as a family at our local community center/gym.
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    :laugh: awesome! i was thinking about buying the dvd's but decided not to. i go to the gym twice a week and make a fool of myself. im secretly hoping i burn more calories that way! :wink: enjoy it, i love zumba too!
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    hugh Zumba fan... i try to go to class three times a week.. I spend a bit of time going the wrong direction.. but i love it anyways.. i also bought it for my wii and try to do 30 minutes a day..

you go!
  • jdl86
    jdl86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started doing Zumba and it is really awesome! Ive been sore since i started on Monday!
  • julybugg
    julybugg Posts: 10
    Options
    Zumba is fun! I have been to a class at the gym... any suggestions on a good dvd??
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Zumba is fun! I have been to a class at the gym... any suggestions on a good dvd??

I was about to ask the same thing!
  • EHuntRN
    EHuntRN Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I love,love,love Zumba...working those hips burns tons of cals...LOL, I usually burn over 600 cals/class at 24hr Fitness...
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba! I go 2 times a week and do Zumba on Will a few times a week. I
  • Lele71
    Lele71 Posts: 76
    Options
    I got the Zumba for the wii because I wasn't sure if I would like it. Now I love it. It is so much fun and you really do get a great workout. I am definitely getting the dvds.
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I ordered my set from QVC shopping channel. It is the same price as the latest set offered on the Zumba website, but they added an extra DVD as a special. This also came with the shake workout sticks for firming the arms. With shipping I paid about $85.00 dollars.I got eight DVD's and they came in less than a week. Just got them and have only tried the 20 min. workout, but I loved it!!! This is the same set as on the Zumba website. You can watch the Zumba class live at QVC, the order number is, sorry, just checked and they are sold out!!! Try Zumba.com!!!
  • crisdB
    crisdB Posts: 49
    Options
    Also a big fan of Zumba, I go every Tues and Thurs, then every other Saturday! Can't get enough....i'm thinking about buying the DVD set as well.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Thats great...I have the DVDs also and I love them...my favourite is the Live party...so nice to see the smiles of everyone in the audience