Biggest loser check in reminder #2 1/16/08

Options
Just a reminder, it is weigh in day. :-)
Start weight 176
last week 175
This week 173
3 total 2 pounds this week for me!
YEAH!
--Diann...

Replies

• diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Just a reminder, it is weigh in day. :-)
    Start weight 176
    last week 175
    This week 173
    3 total 2 pounds this week for me!
    YEAH!
    --Diann...
  • bigjug1967
    Options
    2 lbs at a time makes a difference . I want to lose it like 3 lbs a week maybe lol
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Start weight : 225 lbs

Last week : 223 lbs

This week : 219 lbs

4 lbs for the week and a total of 6 lbs lost so far!!!! :bigsmile:
  • JAMINJESS
    Options
    CONGRATS TO EVERYONE ON THEIR WEIGHT LOST,:smile:
    I JUST STARTED LAST WEEK: 140LB
    THIS WEEK; 138LBS
    TOTAL: 2 POUNDS
  • smrloosin
    smrloosin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would have to say the 4th day was the hardest to avoid the wonderful, delightful, heavenly chocolate I crave and miss so much. It has become a challenge in my mind ( I am a bit competative) to stay under the calories suggested. I Love a challenge! This site is wonderful and I never dreamed it would change my eating habits, for the better, so quickly.

Started 1/9/08: 137 lbs
    Today 1/16/08 131 lbs

So excited!

Can't lift my children or my sore rear end but I am on my way to healthy and it feels great!
  • ladyd48337
    ladyd48337 Posts: 16 Member
    Options

• ladyd48337
    ladyd48337 Posts: 16 Member
    Options

That is awesome!!!
  • bla115
    bla115 Posts: 206
    Options
    Last weeks weight was 143
    This weeks weight is 144! Ugh!
    I really did workout and eat healthy but still went up a pound :sad:
    Hopefully next week will be better :ohwell:
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Last week 215.5

This week 213

Weight loss of 2.5 pounds

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • ddupree1
    Options
    1/16/08

Yeah babe!! I made it! Week 1

Starting weight: 285
    Current weight: 279
    Total weight lost: 6pds :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Congrats to everyone..I know it's hard but we can do it! Thanks for the support...Everyone keep up the good work! :tongue:

Not bad if I do say so myself....My daughter wants to join in :flowerforyou:

See everybody next week!
  • mslane
    mslane Posts: 4
    Options
    What are you doing to lose those lbs. I am counting my calories and excersing 5 nights a week for 60 minutes. Any suggestions
  • ddupree1
    Options
    Hello MsLane,

To be honest I've never been really good at counting my calories that's why I love this site so much because it keeps track for me. The realization hits me everyday when I have to log in what I've eaten and the excercise that I've done. I'm starting off slow 30mins 5x during the week 6meals a day. It's kinda hard because I work in an elementary school so you know everytime I turn around we are always celebrating b-days, holidays, Teacher appreciation, and end of the month staff breakfast. Let's not forget that in the spring my students start their annual girlscout cookies sale...:love:

I'm trying to eat breakfast which is hard for me because having a cup of tea and or coffee would do me just fine. so let's see...

Breakfast: 1 package of Quaker Oats Oatmeal and a half pink grapefruit
    Snack: Dannon Light and Fit Yogurt w/ granola
    Lunch: ham (3 slices) sandwhich, 2 slices of bread (only 100calories) and 1 tbs. mayonnaise
    Snack: apple
    Dinner: usually a salad, dressing, and a simple piece of meat (no fat) veggies...However, I eat
    of ground turkey, chick, or fish (sometimes 1or 2 fried fillet) but that's a treat :happy:
    (note I try not to have to much beef or pork)
    Snack: an apple, or sliced veggies, a cup of tea or another yogurt

Am I still hungry before I go to bed Hell Yes! :grumble: But then I have a friend of mines come over around 8pm and we work out for 30mins and then I relax talk for a little then take a bath and it's bedtime. Now what makes it easy for me is that I have a daughter and of course she has to eat what I'm having. Let's not forget about the water:noway:

Everyday I go into work it's a struggle for me because I'm consistantly saying no thank you. Also when my children have their specials I like to join in...hey I'm still a kid at heart!:tongue: