NEW HERE ACCPETING FRIENDS

Options
Hi i'm new and trying to build my friend list i want to have all the POSITIVE support i can so i am accepting friends now (preferrably female since i'm married and dont want hubby to get the wrong idea lol):happy:

Replies

• rshells
    rshells Posts: 33
    Options
    You can add me
  • karriesue
    karriesue Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi, I'm pretty new here too and don't have any friends on here yet. It's always nice to have as much support as you can get. I'm 39, married w/ one 11 year old son, two grown step kids and live in Missouri. Feel free to friend me if you like. and good luck to you!!:smile:
  • Charli666
    Charli666 Posts: 407
    Options
    add me if you like :)
  • Markie70
    Markie70 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hello, I am a Mom, grand mother and wife, have been married for 49 years.I have been fighting weight loss ever since quiting smoking in 1985, this time IIAM GOING TO DO IT.
    Would like to be your friend.Hugs,
    Markie70
  • kari1740
    kari1740 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new here to, feel free to add me :)
  • charliebrowntx
    Options
    Hello! I am new here and really could use all the support I can get. You can add me to your friends list. I would love to have another person cheering me on to my goal. I would like to have others to also cheer on to their goals. As a group we all can help each other out so much.
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hi....I'm fairly new one here too.....just 20ish days and I would love to meet new people. I have lost 30 pounds since December 13th and I have 115 more to go so I too need all the support I can get too. Anyone feel free to add me. I'm 51 with 3 children and 2 granddaughters. I quit smoking in 1991 and gained a whole other me.....ugh but am well on my way to finding myself again. We can do this, one day, one meal, one decision at a time!
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    you can add me i am a newbie also.
  • Markie70
    Markie70 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hello, I am a Mom, grand mother and wife, have been married for 49 years.I have been fighting weight loss ever since quiting smoking in 1985, this time IIAM GOING TO DO IT.
    Would like to be your friend.Hugs,
    Markie70
    5227171.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter