P90X -- Support Group

Options
I am looking to start P90X this week and need to find a support group!! Does anyone know of one?

Over the past 4 months my company did a Biggest Loser Challenge, in which I lost 26 pounds (and won). Having to weigh in every other week and pay money if I gained weight, was a real motivator for me - my wife would have killed me if I had to pay.

I tried P90X before and I found it to be a real struggle to continue. I now realize having support is an important part to continuing with any program. I have been on the website many times and have read a lot of posts and love what I read, but have never taken to writing anything.

I have finally come to that place where I know I need support from others who are going through the same program. I have lost what I want to lose, but now want to replace my old fat with new muscle!

Thanks for your help if you know of any groups!!

SW: 190
GW: 165
CW: 164

Replies

• jmecale72
    jmecale72 Posts: 214
    Options
    I started the program last week. So by tomorrow I'll be at the end of week one. Feel free to add me.
  • fa_malik
    fa_malik Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey
    i am up for it...i have the CD’s but do them here and there...i guess i need the extra push...lets do it
  • sax321
    sax321 Posts: 26
    Options
    Thanks guys!! I am ready to complete ALL 90 days and not wimp out part way through!! :happy:
  • jmecale72
    jmecale72 Posts: 214
    Options
    Anyone else feel free to add me as well!! BRING IT!!!!