Pix!! 196 to 132 & mom of 4 (8, 5, 2, & 7 months)

Options
12346»

Replies

• jennk221
    jennk221 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!!!
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • jurgitafit
    jurgitafit Posts: 112
    Options
    you look amazing! truly an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • dmisom79
    dmisom79 Posts: 112
    Options
    Good for you! You look awesome!
  • pouringraina
    pouringraina Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger now! Way to go!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • NikkisNewStart
    Options
    Thanks so much! I truly appreciate the comments everyone! It is incentive for me to keep going to reach my fitness goals!
  • DaddyMantz
    DaddyMantz Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • qcdwghall
    Options
    WOW! You look so awesome. I really needed to read and see this this morning. I havent had a good week and you have inspired me to try harder. You sound like you have a very full plate and still find time for yourself. Thanks for letting us see and hear your story. You look awesome. Thanks for the hope.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Va va voom! You look incredible!

I covet that dress. It's fab!
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! :O u look awesome :) i wana look as good as u wen im finished :D

best wishes and congrats
    Kirstie xx
  • chelle1a
    chelle1a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job!! Thanks for the motivation this afternoon :)
  • amelia4153
    amelia4153 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Your pictures are AMAZING!!!! Congrats on all your success!! Truly inspirational before and after pics!! Thanks for sharing!! :smile:
  • NikkisNewStart
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! Y'all are so wonderful and really know how to give a girl a boost! It has been hard, but very rewarding work indeed. I have never pushed myself so hard emotionally, physically, and mentally. I have grown TREMENDOUSLY throughout this whole experience and have done things that I only once dreamed were possible. I have a new found respect for myself, if that even makes sense.

I always thought living healthy and being happy with your body was reserved for rich celebrities or people "blessed" with good metabolism. I have hypothyroidism, pcos, a house full of kids, just finished Grad school, and we live off of 1 income due to cut backs in our local school system (I'm a special education teacher with a Masters degree and found myself unemployed after 2 years- always hope next school year!)

My point is... there is, and will always be an excuse... don't let it stop you. You are a powerful machine. I was being weighed down in all aspects of my life by a fat suit. Food didn't care about me, the Fast food and processed food companies didn't care about my health- just my $... no one was going to force me to get my butt up and moving... I had to do those things. I had to prove to myself that I had it in me... DIG DEEP. It is hard. Stop dreaming of reaching your goals and make them a reality. Time is going to pass regardless... a year from now you can still be sitting in your fat suit or you could be free from it and living the life that you want. I hope you choose the latter- because you're worth it!!!

PS: My "story" is towards the bottom of page 3 if anyone is interested in how I did it!
  • kmfrisqu
    kmfrisqu Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You go girl. My highest weight was 193 and I am 5' 6". I thought it would be impossible to get down in the 130 ish range and have set my goal for 149. If you can do it so can I. Thanks for the insperation. I have a ways to go but am down 15 and proud of it.
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Wow Amazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!