Hi...

maximuslupus
maximuslupus Posts: 23
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
I'd like to thank Reddit user zeppelinfromled for referring me to this website as well as everyone else who offered me help on the site, all 24 of you. I plan to read all their much helpful replies and continue logging all my food entries. The food database is absolutely crazy! I'm in Canada, and there's a bunch of products that I doubt anyone has heard of, but theres everything!

Anyway, I guess I'm also looking for supportive people to befriend on this site. Take notice that I am 19, although mature for my age. Hahaha...

Peace. :glasses:

Replies

• I'm 21 and not mature at all....feel free to friend me! :)
  • autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    I'm 28 and not mature at all....feel free to friend me! :)

lol
  • Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    There are LOADS of foods it's insane. I'm in NZ and the majority of it I have never heard of so have to load most of mine. Good luck with your journey. And welcome on board! :flowerforyou:
  • ocsurfmama
    ocsurfmama Posts: 127
    Remember that even if foods aren't in the data base, you can add them. I do all my own cooking and recipes so I find that I have to pull the nutritional info from all packages and then add them to the data base. :) Both of my grandparents hailed from Canada. My grandmother from Fairfax and My grandfather from Nova Scotia.
This discussion has been closed.