i gave the scale up and guess what happened? (the experience

Options
Anidorie
Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
ahahahahmm. so i went to old navy with a 30% of coupon for my hole purchase. I have given up the scale and will occasionaly wiegh in fully dressed and at different times of the day. i dont really want to know just yet. but i went to old navy to buy clothes. last year i was a medium there abut none of that fits me now. i only had one pair of jeans that fit me this morning and down in louisiana it was HOT today. so i grabbed a pair of my brothers shorts. they use to fit my jsut right and today it seemed i was pulling them up every five seconds.
So i was at old navy looking for some church type clothing and low and behold i find some skirts. i try it on in a small thinking maybe that would work. guess what? it fell off. So i went back for an extra small. Guess what? it was hanging off. Old navy doesnt have any extra extra smalls so i asked he sales lady for help. I got the help i needed and more savings
the same skirt was also in the girls section but it was ten dollars cheaper. guess who needed a size 14 girls skirt? um me! so i walked out of there with girl sized skirts. i found two pair of shorts in extra small taht would fit if i woe a belt. so i got two skirts, two shorts, two flip flops ( i dropped a shoe size too. its wierd. went from an 11 to an 9 1/2), and two matching shirts for the skirts. i offially no longer feel fat!

Replies

• autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Options
    How exciting, congrats!
  • nurse_chris
    nurse_chris Posts: 189
    Options
    wow, congrats! thats a benchmark i have for myself - clothes shopping :)
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you don't feel fat anymore.
  • socialite51
    Options
    Good for YOU!!! I can imagine your feeling when you were noticing how loose the clothing were, that you were trying on.:bigsmile:
  • Spayrroe
    Spayrroe Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!