it's official, my stomach doesn't like me.

Options
hroush
hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
We got Little Caesars last night, was delicious, but this morning my stomach wasn't feeling the best. Tonight we went out to a local restaurant and I was good and ordered grilled fish with fresh fruit and steamed broccoli. My wife couldn't finish her rice pilaf, so I had the last couple bites and it was the oiliest rice I have ever had and didn't care for it at all! My stomach is definitely complaining about that greasy food. =( Never thought I would see the day when I wouldn't care for greasy food.

Replies

• meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    Lol it sounds like your stomach doesnt like oil (my bf's the same way and his all time favorite dish is chicken parm...ever try to make good chicken parm with no oil? Not easy :smile: )
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're adapting pretty well to healthier eats!

One of my trainers once told me if you have to eat out, the key is to make "better bad choices". :o)
  • autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Options
    I agree I can't eat some of my favorite foods any more....It's just silly like that:)No complaints though, they weren't very good for me...
  • Kathy11174
    Options
    Isn't that a great feeling, not the upset stomach part but the not wanting it part. I used to be a fast food junkie but now I would rather have a nice salad with sugar free raspberry vinaigrette. Keep up the good work and avoid the grease and all will be good!
  • allystone
    allystone Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Mine is the way!! I cheated and had Wendy's Tuesday and i was up all night with tummy cramps and diahrea. Crazy i didn't think I'd see this day either. But it helps me stay on track.
  • erikb329
    erikb329 Posts: 6
    Options
    I recently tried Pizzahut for the first time in a very long time, and after going months with very litle greasy food, I paid for it the next day! My stomach was trying to rebel aginst me. I felt horrible the entire next day. And I only had two slices.
  • kittyloo123
    kittyloo123 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I have been eating really healthy for about a month. Went out for sushi, and had the tempura shrimp, and also one of the sushi choices we had, was deep fried. yum-yum. 20 minutes later, i was running for a restroom. tummy does not approve of deep fried anymore. I was bummed.
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I don't get stomach issues when I eat bad food now... but it makes me feel bad and unhealthy inside.. It also makes me feel lethargic. After I eat something bad now, I can't wait to get back to eating healthy! Once I am back on track I feel better and my energy is back up.
  • EmmaRankmore
    Options
    I agree with Daisy - I feel heaps lethargic and slow and yuck when I eat bad foods full of fat now. Oil doesn't like me at ALL. Its hard to come to terms with in the beginning, but its just your body's way of showing you what it needs. Sucks, but its true lol.

:)