Im new...

Options
Hello everyone,

im new and hoping to find the support I need and want. I just hope I dont forget to come online to check-in & track my stuff. I really need to do it this time! well take care.

Replies

• dsweet43
    dsweet43 Posts: 1
    Options
    welcome!! I love this,it has really helped me lower my calories!!
  • JD1805
    JD1805 Posts: 45
    Options
    welcome this site has helped me a lot
  • Lilangel67
    Options
    HI and Welcome!
    I didn't think I would remember to check in everyday either. But I do, and it is quite fun to see how many calories we eat/burn and end up with at the end of the day. I just joined a few days ago myself, and am finding an abundance of support and motivation from everyone on here.
    Good luck on your journey,,and just keep telling yourelf...YOU CAN DO IT! :)
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome,

I didn't think I would remember either but now when I wake up I think about it to check and input my food/exercise. Good luck :-)
  • gloria581
    gloria581 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have been using MyFitnessPal for over 2 months and I have not forgotten once to check in...it's just something you look forward to, especially when you are trying hard to lose weight. This site has helped me tremendously, so much more that I ever thought it would and I highly recommend it. We are here to support each other. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • mandycox1301
    Options
    I have been using MyFitnessPal for over 2 months and I have not forgotten once to check in...it's just something you look forward to, especially when you are trying hard to lose weight. This site has helped me tremendously, so much more that I ever thought it would and I highly recommend it. We are here to support each other. Feel free to add me as a friend.

I sooo agree!! It awesome, especially with the support from all the friends online. Same here if u'd like more friends/supporters, im here
  • kumica
    kumica Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    me too!!! good luck!!:happy:
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • missmeagan89
    Options
    I'm new too! :) This site seems great so far! Add me if you would like a friend!
  • MizzF
    MizzF Posts: 7
    Options
    Wow!

Thanks everyone for the replies & invitations to add -- Which I just did right now =) I know I didn't come back for almost a month, but I am back! and I have lost only 5lbs but it's better than gaining. I know what I was doing wrong, and I have changed that...I will be weighing in tomorrow at my gym -- so hopefully I will have lost a little bit more, if not it's because of my previous mistakes. Talk to you all soon.

MizzF
  • CountryGrrrrl
    Options
    Using the iPhone app for this site has REALLY made me keep track. I usually have my phone next to me anyway, so its easy to plug in. I even take it to the gym for music, so I can instantly log my exercise. I am fairly new myself, but I am loving it!!
  • MizzF
    MizzF Posts: 7
    Options
    awesome, i will download it and see how it is...i'm trying real hard to keep comming on here everyday, and to make it a part of my life and my journey