Hello everyone...I'm new!

Options
Hello!
I'm so excited to start my diet experience on this website! I want to loose 60 pounds! Hopefully I can make it happen! I just had my baby girl, Brileigh ten months ago and need to loose this weight already! I'm from Colorado and am excited to make friends on here for support and encouragement! So feel free to add me as a friend.

Replies

• redbug04
    redbug04 Posts: 2
    Options
    hi i am diana and i need to loose about 100 lbs. i wish you and me the best luck
  • missmeagan89
    Options
    Thanks Diana! Goodluck to you too! :) Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • JD1805
    JD1805 Posts: 45
    Options
    Hey good luck and congrads. This is a great site and very helpful. A lot of supportive people too.. Add if you want .. either way good luck again
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck!
  • bigjean
    bigjean Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey Megan I'm in the club too. Lots of great people here you'll do great. Glad to have you see you around. Jean
  • kristen3112
    Options
    Hello. I have a one year old daughter so I know where you are coming from! I am always in need for motivation :) Good luck!
  • mommybear0922
    mommybear0922 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new to MFP as well, and I'm trying to lose 40 pounds by June 1st. I wish you well on your weight loss journey :flowerforyou:
  • missmeagan89
    Options
    Mommybear-Good luck to you as well! :D I added ya.
    Kristen- well i added ya so maybe we can help eachother. :)
    Jean- :) hope to see ya around...I added ya.
    JD-Thanks so much! :) I added ya.

Anyone else feel free to add me. I could use the support and I def can give it back in return! Lets be friends! :)
  • chylom
    chylom Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome missMeagan ! I joined a few days ago. I also want to lose 60lbs and have a 5 month old daughter. So far im loving this site ! Good Luck and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • shanesmama
    shanesmama Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined a few days ago and it has been great! I also recently had a baby (well, he is 17 months) and am still trying to lose all the baby weight. I gained 70 pounds while I was pregnant! =I But I want to get healthy and then get pregnant with baby #2! I am hoping to lose 20-30 pounds. Good luck to you! I will be here to support you on your journey! =)
  • believe22
    believe22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! and good luck (:
  • Mykidsmama
    Options
    I have a 20 month old and I weigh more now than I did the day I delivered her! :( Welcome and good luck to you!!!