Replies

• momof3babes
    momof3babes Posts: 103
    Options
    Awesome job!!!! You look great!
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! girl you look awesome!!!! I wish i had this dedication!!! This motivates me to stay dedicated and not give up. Maybe i wont be so wish washy now...

You look amazing and i bet you feel even better!
  • Staceslim
    Staceslim Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. What an inspiration. Congrats on the progress.
  • simply_lovable08
    Options
    Wow, that is wonderful. You look amazing!
  • shaunarlr83
    shaunarlr83 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Thank you ALL
  • Disneygal11
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Congratulations!! :smile:
  • ukq727
    ukq727 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK! Thank you for the motivation I am sure I speak for us all when I say we are always happy to see before and after pictures because it gives us all hopes and makes us remember we are all doing this together. Go on girl with your bad self.
  • shaunarlr83
    Options
    Thank you! I browse the success stories daily and I remember sitting here 2 months ago thinking I wish I looked like her or I can't wait until I can post pics like that, now look, less than 3 months and I am over halfway there. To EVERYONE who is where I was then, just take it one day at a time, get outside be active, play with your kids or animals, turn on some music and MOVE, clean house, walk, find an exercise video that fits you, EVERY movement adds up and the weight will fall off as long you watch what goes in your mouth, if you can't go without a certain food just make sure it is a smaller amount than what you were used to eating!!!!!! Good Luck to everyone! If you ever want to give up just imagine yourself in that perfect outfit, the one you NEVER could imagine wearing, just keep logging in here and moving when ever you can and you will be in it in no time!!!!!!! MUCH :heart: to all of my MFP companions!!!!
  • ashmo1785
    ashmo1785 Posts: 117
    Options
    WHOA look at how small you've gotten!

you look fantastic!
  • Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
    Those jeans look great!
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    awesome!!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    You look great. I love the new hair cut too.

Best wishes.
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    awesome job!! KEEP GOing!

you look great!
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    You really do look fabulous- And I TOTALLY love your outfit!!
  • shaunarlr83
    Options
    You look great. I love the new hair cut too.

Best wishes.

:blushing: My hair goes through many MANY changes Right now I haven't done anything to it since last fall, I had a very depressing weekend and chopped it all off to my shoulders, this is just the after effects. It needs to be dyed sooooooo bad I have about 4 inches of great hair on top :noway: I have been debating on keeping it dark or getting highlights. But thanks for the compliment!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous.. thanks for sharing :)
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...I cant beleive you started in january and lost so much already....WoW Good job :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!