Options
2»

Replies

123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    For me, it is an apple xD
  • thestrand
    Options
    i like diping cucumber strips into low fat dairylea.

a couple of ryvita crackerbreads with some primula cream cheese with chives is also one of my favourite snacks :)
  • DenShort
    DenShort Posts: 39
    Options
    apples and water :)
  • Smcnie
    Smcnie Posts: 12
    Options
    Fruit & veg, Low fat yogurt, Bowl cereal with skimmed milk, small handful of nuts or trail mix......depends if you've got a sweet or savoury craving hon! Always try having a big glass of water first though, sometimes dehydration can mask itself as hunger
  • dearprudence1964
    dearprudence1964 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My snack rotation includes:

A hard boiled egg (I boil a dozen at a time so I have them when I need them)
    A clementine (when they're in season)
    Fresh Strawberries
    A Light Baby Bell cheese round
    Wasa Crackers with a wedge of 35 cal laughing cow spreadable cheese wedge (total cals 105)
    A handful of almonds (sometimes I get the cocoa roasted ones for a chocolate fix)
    And if I'm going to the gym that afternoon, an apple with all natural peanut butter
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    my favorite snack is chicken of the sea 80 calorie tuna cup with 5 whole grain ritz crackers only 150 calories. i also like jalepeno cheese sticks for a little kick, or a 90 calorie fiber one bar
  • micheleinpa
    Options
    A fiber/protein bar and a cup or two of water works for me :smile:

5345368.png
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Emerald 100 calorie pack of almonds or Sargento's low sodium cheese stick.
  • Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    A lot of my 'snacks' are the same size as my meals (which is why I changed my meals to times!).

If I only want something small, I'll have an apple, or some soya nuts, if I need the protein.
  • rebeccaS85
    rebeccaS85 Posts: 141
    Options
    bump
  • DeeDeeMarie
    Options
    caramel or chocolate rice cakes with reduced fat natural peanut butter
  • alanb42
    alanb42 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I usually have a fuji apple or a banana between breakfast and lunch. If I don't have fruit around I keep a stash of almonds and cashews in my desk at work just in case. That usually gets me through to lunch.
  • clearly_ninja
    clearly_ninja Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I usually go for an apple or some grapes but i'm really intrigued by the low fat dairylee and cucumber. Although i might substitute the cucumber for carrot or cellery.
  • zuchy
    zuchy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Almonds with skin :) 18 g are 100 calories. I always carry them in a small ziplock bag, they can stay there for days, even weeks, they are clean, you can eat less if you don't feel like all of them, not messy at all. Anytime, anywhere. good source of protein and healthy fats. And fiber!
  • shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    an apple or if i need a choc break i eat some specal k mini breaks 99 cals and yummy :)
  • janelhartman
    Options
    I have the same problem. My metabolism must be in high gear because it doesn't take long after eating for me to get hungry. However, in a pinch I like to eat almonds. I am a chocoholic so my favorite is the Blue Diamond dark chocolate mint almonds. They are sooo yummy. One serving is 24 nuts and equals 160 calories. 13g of fat (but only 1g of saturated fat). the trick is to eat protein...that will usually control your hunger a little bit longer,....and don't eat til your full...just enough to get you to your next meal:) Hope this helps.