<-----newbie here,

shulaw
shulaw Posts: 160 Member
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
hello , Im shula and live in shropshire with my hubby ,, 4 cats 1 chameleon and an iguna and i really need to loose a lot of weight , have already lost 48 lbs but need to loose a lot more before october ,currently im zumbering twice a week and doing workouts on ea active ( have to be carefull due to knee problems) am looking for some motivation since i seem to have lost mine recently :blushing:

Replies

• wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Hi Shula,
    Welcome to MFP. It really is a great site, for tracking food and for making friends with a common goal who help enormously with motivation. I've been on here regularly since Jan and lost 19 lbs so far. I use the wii, DVDs and kbells for exercise, but have heard alot about zumba and would love to try it - must try to find a local class. If you would like to add me a s afriend then feel free. I'm from the Midlands originally, but now live in Yorkshire ....

Wendy
  • shulaw
    Hi Wendy

zumba is fab i was a bit dubious at first esp since i was walking into a class on my own but i loved it it gives me a work out but i dont hurt too much afterwards and its fun certanley doest feel like an hours workout :)

congrats on your 19lbs loss :)
  • Tiberg13
    Tiberg13 Posts: 11
    Welcome Shula, this site is great, good luck with your goals!!
  • shulaw
    thanks Tiberg :) am all ready finding this site so usefull good luck with your goals too :)
This discussion has been closed.