dads been ordering stuff off the tv again....

cem2168
cem2168 Posts: 205 Member
edited September 25 in Fitness and Exercise
so dads been doing the infomercials... and this time...its P90X! he doesnt plan on using it soon so i am snagging it to take back to college with me! winning!

any tips or things you suggest for me as a first time p90x user? ive heard its amazing, but I really do not know what to expect.

Replies

• dlgulick
    dlgulick Posts: 4
    My best advice with it is do it at your own pace. It's intense, so just take your time and do what your body will handle!
  • Do what you can... the rest will come with time! You may not be able to do all the sets, or even make it thru the workout... just keep at it tho! Eventually, you will be able to do it all and have the smokin hot body!! :-)
  • You'll probably need a good pull-up bar, resistance bands or dumbbells, as a majority of the strength training portions rely on these pieces of equipment. I agree with dlgulick, just do what you can at your own pace. It is brutal, but if you can survive the first 2 weeks, you can make the rest of it. Plus, it's fun if you can get people to do it with you :D

Best of luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.