introduction

Options
just joined myfitnesspal yesterday and im soooo loving it! Im a 41 yr old mom of 2 boys ages 20 & 21...Im gonna be a "grandma" in july and i cant wait!!!! I have lost about 30 pds since august 2010, been stuck in a rut for a few months now. i have 25 more pds to go til i reach my goal and im so excited i found this site to help me finish!

Replies

• PudgeMuffin200
    Options
    Great job so far and good luck with reaching your goal! I love this site! I swear it is the only reason I have stuck to a diet for 2 and a half months! I usually fall right off the wagon but this site keeps me right on track! Happy weight loss! And congrats on being a soon to be grandma!
  • Tencie0615
    Tencie0615 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    thanks! you are doing great too! I cant wait to weigh in next week at tops to see how much ive lost this week
  • pacmanrn
    pacmanrn Posts: 1
    Options
    I joined MFP acouple of weeks ago since I kept seeing an old dear friend poating her daily reply. I am an old weight watcher user who has lost weight in the past to watch it all come back on. I have been trying to do the new weight watcher program but started to gain as I stuck to it. I had to go to the doctors 2 weeks ago for a bad cold and she said I needed to go to 1200 calories. I thought I would eat my arm off. I got home and pulled up this MFP site on the website and have been doing it eversince. It has taking the guessing out of my dieting. I am enjoying myself and don't feel like I am starving. Plus everything that I have been eating has been on the site to see the calorie points. thanks
  • Tencie0615
    Tencie0615 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    i know...everything ive put in so far has been on it too..i love where u can put your recipes in and it figures everything for you too.
  • amjmomma
    amjmomma Posts: 41
    Options
    I just quit Weight Watchers because of the new program! I hate it! I feel like it isn't nearly as good as the old one. I don't want to pay for something that I don't even believe in. My dad is having tremendous success on here, so I thought I would give it a try. But, I have to actually stick to my calorie goal first!! Good luck to you!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Good luck...you are going to love this site.
  • janski2
    janski2 Posts: 70
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!!!