I don't see it (Pic)

Options
AdoraK
AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
I have lost 50Lbs and I am more than 1/2 way to my goal so I thought it is about time to post the pic's even though I am uncomfortable doing this. I do not see much of a difference in these but I do not I have dropped from a size 22 pants to 14, and size XXL shirts to L.

I know that may people have problem posting pictures so I hope this works.

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb412/adora214/P90X Before/241-1.jpg[/img]

Replies

• aliceofwonderland
    Options
    you don't see it? you look FANTASTIC! great job and congratulations on 50lbs!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference overall. And look at your face and neck....nice! Just keep going, you are doing great!! :flowerforyou:
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I can totally see it :) Sometimes I think it's hard for us to see because we're right there watching every day. Great job, you're an inspiration.
  • All_Mimsy
    All_Mimsy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow! I definitely see it, especially in your neck/chin, stomach, arms, and thighs! I guess you don't see it because you see yourself every day in the mirror, so the changes are gradual. (I've lost around 18 pounds but I don't see any difference in myself even though my fiance does.) But even if you don't see it yourself, trust me that others will! And trust your new clothing sizes. :smile: Congratulations on your success; your hard work has paid off and will continue to! You are well on your way! :flowerforyou:
  • Nomnomnivore
    Options
    Oh yeah, there's a very big difference. Your arms and legs are more toned, your tummy is smaller, and your face and neck more toned. You've made a great choice, and it's paying off! Keep it up!
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    I definitely see the difference!!

I am the same way!!
  • carrieloveshk
    carrieloveshk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow! There's a huge difference! You look awesome, and a million times healthier.

Congratulations girl. Keep up the amazing work! :)
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    I see it. WTG.
  • susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    My dear, you need to go look in the mirror and say 3 nice things to yourself RIGHT NOW!!! You are so used to saying negative things like "I'm so fat" or "I'll never lose this weight" (and I'm just guessing here) that you still believe it! Time to retrain your brain! Now, go do your homework!! :)
    You look fantastic!!
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    There's definitely a difference, but you're kinda comparing apples and oranges in these pics - regular clothes in the befores and shape hugging work out clothes in the afters... The clothes are supposed to fit differently, so its hard to really see what role the clothes are playing verse you new and improved figure. Maybe if you took some pics of you in regular clothes you might be able to see the difference more clearly.

In your next set of updates you'll be able to compare similar work-out clothes shots.

Regardless, there is a difference, and you're doing a great job! Keep it up!! :flowerforyou:
  • AdoraK
    Options
    My dear, you need to go look in the mirror and say 3 nice things to yourself RIGHT NOW!!! You are so used to saying negative things like "I'm so fat" or "I'll never lose this weight" (and I'm just guessing here) that you still believe it! Time to retrain your brain! Now, go do your homework!! :)
    You look fantastic!!

Will Do.... Its on the list for the day after my workout! Thanks
  • AdoraK
    Options
    There's definitely a difference, but you're kinda comparing apples and oranges in these pics - regular clothes in the befores and shape hugging work out clothes in the afters... The clothes are supposed to fit differently, so its hard to really see what role the clothes are playing verse you new and improved figure. Maybe if you took some pics of you in regular clothes you might be able to see the difference more clearly.

In your next set of updates you'll be able to compare similar work-out clothes shots.

Regardless, there is a difference, and you're doing a great job! Keep it up!! :flowerforyou:

Ya I know but I hated pictures and these were the only one I could find. I did not take any when I started my weight loss. Thanks
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Oh, I see it. You would see it more if you were wearing the same thing in those other pictures. Keep up the good work!
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    There is such an incredible difference, even with the varying clothes. Be VERY proud of yourself and know that what you're doing is paying off. You could be your former you's younger sister. :) Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!