Need Advise Please

Options
I am feeling sooooo frustrated. I have been staying under my calories & exercising almost every day, I've lost 9lbs in 35days & today I am up 2.5lbs, any ideas why or suggestions please? Thanks

Replies

• SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    TOM? Water retition? Maybe to much sodium? Sometimes it haopens sweetie. You ahve so much to be proud of so just stay focused and stay at it!
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Is it your TOM?
  • SevenisHeaven
    SevenisHeaven Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Water weight? Sodium overload? TOM? Building muscle? Normal fluctuations?
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    maybe up your calories a little..i was plateaued, and i upped my cals by about 275, and with regular workouts and exercise, i have been losing faster..best of luck
  • Shawna0101
    Shawna0101 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't worry too much about 2.5lbs, could just be normal fluctuations, weighing yourself at different times of the day, what clothes you were wearing when you weighed..TOM...sodium...2.5lbs is a really small amount and could be caused by any number of things. Just keep going with what you are doing it will work. I have been at this since January and some weeks I lost, some weeks no change and this week due to a number of factors I am pretty sure I will be up a couple, just keep going you are doing great :)
  • vkindrick
    vkindrick Posts: 10
    Options
    sometimes, it sound crazy you might need to eat differently or even more. if you at the gym this can happen it did me.
  • shadyman
    shadyman Posts: 15
    Options
    watch you sodium, its in a lot of food..read the lables..just keep up the good work, and drink lots of water.......
  • ahartery9891
    ahartery9891 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Did you weigh yourself at the same time as before? Have you eaten anything before you weighed yourself that would be considered a heavy food? Ya never know!!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    How far under your calories are you every day?
  • clarreb
    clarreb Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm ususally only under my calories by 200-300 and sometimes only like 50. I do feel kinda of bloated like it might be water weight or too much sodium. I did have a large sodium intake the past couple of days. Thanks for all the advice & encouragement!!
  • MissMalinSara
    Options
    Could be water weight.. drink more water to get rid :D
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I'm ususally only under my calories by 200-300 and sometimes only like 50. I do feel kinda of bloated like it might be water weight or too much sodium. I did have a large sodium intake the past couple of days. Thanks for all the advice & encouragement!!

It could be water, especially if it's close to that special time of the month. I will say though that 200-300 calories below on a regular basis is a lot. I'd suggest trying to stay within 50 in either direction.
  • clarreb
    clarreb Posts: 18
    Options
    Thank you! I will try to stay less under, I'm sure I can do that! :)