I'm Vegan :) Is anyone else on here as well??!!

Options
Hello!
I have recently embraced being vegan after many months of toying with the idea. I had been a vegetarian for awhile and so it wasn't hard to make the next step. The only things I really miss are cheese and greek yogurt. I would love to connect with others who are vegan or vegan curious and share tips on meals (I am a trained chef), supplements and products!

Cheers!

Replies

• sunbird0
    sunbird0 Posts: 6
    Options
    im vegan!! :)
  • Poehlerbear1983
    Options
    well i would be vegan except for the fact that I eat eggs and sometimes seafood.......good luck with it....I tried being vegan but I just couldnt live with out the eggs lol...and seafood I can do without but sometimes my mom makes it and I eat it....like 1 time a month.
  • HannahPastoor
    Options
    I am just a veggie : )
  • EbonyGemstoneHealth
    EbonyGemstoneHealth Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'd love to become vegan eventually,but everything comes on step at a time,coming from a meaty background,I've had to take my journey in stages,so I rest on being pescatarian for now,but I do have vegatarian days.
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    A vegan guy in one of my classes made us all vegan pumpkin muffins a couple of weeks ago. It was so nice I actually thought to myself that i could go vegan quite happily, and just eat those muffins everyday : )

but no. Im not vegan. I just like those particular muffins : )
  • sunbird0
    sunbird0 Posts: 6
    Options
    great resource: veganhealth.org
    :)
  • hellen72
    hellen72 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Veggie and nearly vegan. Have given up dairy ( except protein powder) for lent
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I am not vegan but am strictly vegetarian and only eat milk and eggs I know the source of, ie local farms. The only thing stopping me turning vegan is cheese! I love cheese, but do limit it as I don't really agree with dairy farming at all.
  • thistimeforme
    Options
    I'm vegan, too!