Replies

• DrMan
    DrMan Posts: 86
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! What a difference! Congrats and thanks for being so inspiring!!
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Truly stunning weight loss. ??? did you have a problem with excess skin following this loss, and if so, what have you done about it, if anything??
  • itsbella
    itsbella Posts: 1,101
    Options
    Congratulations again!!
  • LeslieAnn72
    LeslieAnn72 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look terrific! Congratulations on 187 pounds lost! Thanks for sharing your pics :)
  • nancymmorris
    Options
    Great Job!!! You look AMAZING!!!
  • Cmuchoa
    Cmuchoa Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely gorgeous with a beautiful smile as well - this is an amazing weight loss - what an inspiration you are to all of us on this journey to better health - GREAT JOB - CONGRATULATIONS !
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm completely blown away! Thank you so much for posting your before, during and after pictures. They are so insperational!:flowerforyou:
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Amazing, congratulations!
  • Nica_LosN_It
    Nica_LosN_It Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Great job, luv...You Are such an inspiration.
  • lucyluu22
    lucyluu22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are an inspiration, thanks for sharing your success~
  • ashers1819
    ashers1819 Posts: 160
    Options
    Wow well done to you... what an inspiration!!
  • B140
    B140 Posts: 56
    Options
    Wow! What a beautiful transformation and really inspiring me to keep going! :)
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    i am inspired by your pictures. love them!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You really look amazing and you are so imspirational! Congrats! Can I ask what kind of exercise you do and for how long per session? You ROCK!
  • sarahlauren18
    sarahlauren18 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    COMPLETELY AMAZING !!!!!! You are true inspiration to the fulliest :) You look incredible !!! W O W !!!!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    thank you for posting ! Even though I've lost a lot of weight and am just overweight now and only 20 or so lbs away from my goal, it still seems impossible that i could ever be that thin . Thanks for the inspiration!
  • aghall
    aghall Posts: 25
    Options
    OMG you look awesome! Great job girl!!
  • bonkers5975
    bonkers5975 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I have just slightly less than you did to lose; I'm a little over halfway to my goal, and over 2 years in. I've been plateaued since last fall, but your pics are so inspiring! I can't wait to get there!
  • pwprice59
    pwprice59 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!