Looking for friend(s)

Options
So part of the reason I joined this site is because most of my friends, along with the people I live with, eat whatever they want and dont have to exercise. To me, it can be kind of lonely having to make time for workouts, and ordering healthfully at restaurants. I also like the accountability of the website, and that which goes along with having a fitness partner... So if anyone in the Danvers area of MA, or just anyone in general is looking for a fitness partner, so am I! So let me know! :)

Replies

• karilynn27
    karilynn27 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I know this sounds bad, but I don't have a lot of friends and I work in the TV business and work too much.
    All my friends eat terribly (and i am the one who doesn't want to go out to eat or order a pizza.) LOL
    I am in the same boat as you are! I really want a workout partner and my finance doesn't really need to work out like I want to so I am always going alone.
    I am in FL But would like to have you as a MFP or workout friend! :smile:
  • PoorGirlEatingHealthy
    Options
    I am in mass too but not very close to danvers. I would still be very happy to be your mfp pal though! :happy:
  • japanbot
    japanbot Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks to both of you for the reply.. I'm definitely down for MFP friends too. My boyfriend is really supportive but he's one one those guys thats skinny and muscular without lifting a weight or giving up the junk. Its hard to get motivated when you're the only one making a sacrifice.. not to mention in a house full of sweets.. damn. Haha