Looking for friends that have 30lbs to lose

Options
Hello I am New I've been doing myfitnesspal for five days and have already lost 2lbs since then. I am Looking for friends to keep me motivated! Please add me as a Friend I love to be educated by experienced people!

Replies

• theatr3geek
    Options
    I only have 17 to lose to get to my goal, but I have lost 43 pounds! So feel free to add me anyway if you want!
  • lilmommy
    Options
    I have about 25-30 to lose I will be your support buddy!! And great job on losing two pounds so far!!
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Welcome, sounds like your on the right track and doing great! I have only been here since the 7th of Jan. but I love this site. You really get alot of encouragement from everyone. I also talked 3 coworkers into joining with me so that is very helpful and they keep me accountable when we are at work. i have to lose about 45 lbs, so I have along way to go. We can get there though, stick with it and ask for support when you need it:flowerforyou: Please add me if you would like.
  • BoSan
    BoSan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just joined about 10 minutes ago at the urging of my friend. Realistically I have about 130 pounds to lose, but my current long term goal is to lose about 50 pounds this year. I have no idea how to friend people yet, but feel free to friend me. :)
  • Glos_Bloke
    Options
    I have a lot more than 30 to lose! Let's keep each other motivated. :happy:
  • Mellene
    Mellene Posts: 12
    Options
    My ultimate goal would be 40lbs, let's motivate each other :)
  • veromancha
    veromancha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am also doing WW online! only because I paid three months in advance, I had no Idea there was a free program!!! :cry:
  • K80C
    K80C Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi,

I have about 30lbs to lose, no idea how to do the friend thing, but... i'll be your friend!

Good luck

Katy

x
  • vioblee
    vioblee Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have at least 30 :wink: Good luck to all of us!
  • 086laura11
    Options
    i have 30lbs to lose also......well done losing 2lbs already. i have only started this so hopefully it helps...best of luck to you x
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I have 32 lbs left to lose. I'll add you :)
  • boozybirdtracy
    Options
    HI:smile:
    Ive lost 41lbs so far doing it alone then my hubby came accross this website and i think its great. and free!!!. Im from England and its nice to hear from other alike from other countries. good luck with your weight loss journey, i still have a long way to go to my target.
    good luck
    tracy x:flowerforyou:
  • bderas
    bderas Posts: 1
    Options
    I would like to lose 30-40 lbs......idk though....I hope I can. My husband and I started eating healthier 2 weeks ago. Then last week we starting eating according to The Belly Fat Cure. I have had several friends use it successfully so we thought we would try it. About 2 yrs ago I started eating, what I thought was low to no sugar besides fruit. Only to find out how much sugar I was really consuming. I dont know exactly how much Ive lost, I will weigh my self tomorrow, but I can feel the difference!! Glad to be here!!
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    I have 28 pounds to go, and any support we can give each other is a plus! I will add you.
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Hello all,
    I too have about 38 pounds to lose and would love extra motivation. I am actually planning a trip to England in May and I am so excited so I know that helps me stay on track!! Add me as a friend if you would like, the more support and friends the better. I love learning about people. :-)
  • Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I have about 30 pounds to lose.
    Feel free to add me.
    Good luck everyone!
  • mrsshazbat
    Options
    I've got at least 30lbs to lose, so please feel free to add me!
  • Sheeta1982
    Options
    Ive lost 9 thus far, with 30 more to go!!!:cry:
  • ecsemich
    ecsemich Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started and I have 40lbs to loose. I lost almost that on weight watchers, but i gained it back. I am still a member but I don't like the new points system so I want to give this a try.
  • missduffbug
    missduffbug Posts: 217
    Options
    I have 66lb left to lose - so feel free to add me if you wish! x