hiking

Options
I'm hiking this weekend. A lot of people have posted that this is amazing exercise and burns tons of calories and it couldn't be more true. I burned over 3000 calories on my last hike (7.5 miles over 6 hours with my four year old, baby, and husband carrying a pack) and it was so much fun! Keep hydrated and eat lots! How cool is THAT - eating lots!!! :)

Happy hiking to those of you taking up this incredible sport. Please post pics of your hikes and info on good hikes!

Replies

• bellmom627
    Options
    I'm hiking this weekend. A lot of people have posted that this is amazing exercise and burns tons of calories and it couldn't be more true. I burned over 3000 calories on my last hike (7.5 miles over 6 hours with my four year old, baby, and husband carrying a pack) and it was so much fun! Keep hydrated and eat lots! How cool is THAT - eating lots!!! :)

Happy hiking to those of you taking up this incredible sport. Please post pics of your hikes and info on good hikes!
  • bellmom627
    Options
    Went hiking today at the local state forest - 4 miles with my four year old, husband, and five month old - burned 1200 calories! Whoo hoo!