Newbie here

Options
This site is amazing! I "discovered" it earlier this week. I love how easy it is to track what you eat. Looking forward to "chatting" with you all. :-)

Replies

• halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. :)
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome:smile:
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    yes I absolutely agree, this site has given me a whole new outlook in the way I can live the rest of my life!
  • soontobeslinkypie
    Options
    Hi from a fellow newbie....looking forward to getting to know you x
  • abray84
    abray84 Posts: 55
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...Your going to do great!!! Sending a friend request your way!!!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group!!! I also love the tracking part of calorie and exercise. Plus all the helpful ideas I get from others is great. Looking forward to "seeing" you too.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Welcome! great site, hands down some of the best motivators you will find to help you along your journey!
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It's a great place to be, lots of motivation and support. I know you will love it here too. Good luck on your weight loss journey, feel free to add me as a friend.
  • RobbiesMimi
    Options
    Just started on this site also, I did lose 1 lb. this week!!! It is so hard to exercise but I know that is the key to all this. We bought a Treadmill from HSN and love it, it has a IFit program on it and Jillian Michaels helps you make your goal with lots of 20 min. workouts. Not easy but neither is staying out of the Pantry, he he:happy:
  • theresabell67
    theresabell67 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Welcom to MFP!! I too am a newbie, been on the site for 9 days and love all the information, support, and the easy way to track everything. Sending you a friend request so you will have support, or a place to vent LOL
  • BroadwayBabe
    Options
    welcome! and good luck! :)
  • emyback68
    emyback68 Posts: 89
    Options
    Welcome! I am fairly new myself, recommitted about a week ago. For me the key is to join the community of people here so I have the support I need (and the accountability too!). I am on vacation, and still tracking and chatting, so I am hopeful that maybe this time I will stick to it. Good luck to you! Feel free to add me as a friend by sending a request.
  • susancelli928
    Options
    Welcome and this is the best site ever
    :happy: