Hi, I'm new!

Options
I signed up five days ago and so far I'm finding it really helpful. I will stick to this because I know I can. :smile:

Replies

• EmicaL
    EmicaL Posts: 31
    Options
    Hi. I just started yesterday. :) I was using a different online tracker but the food database on this one is waayy better!!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Hello newbie, You are so going to love it here!!! Best wishes and good for you on joining up!
  • HannahPastoor
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • coffeeandcuddles
    Options
    Hi. I just started yesterday. :) I was using a different online tracker but the food database on this one is waayy better!!

Hiya! :)
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome:smile:
  • coffeeandcuddles
    Options
    Hello newbie, You are so going to love it here!!! Best wishes and good for you on joining up!

Hiya, thank you! (:
  • coffeeandcuddles
    Options
    hi and welcome:smile:
    Hiya, thank you! :smile:
  • coffeeandcuddles
    Options
    Welcome!!
    Thank you! :smile:
  • helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I signed up five days ago and so far I'm finding it really helpful. I will stick to this because I know I can. :smile:

Coffee and cuddles!? I like both! I signed up a week or so ago, so am also relatively new :)

Sending a friend request!
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Welcome! =)
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck in achieving all that you set out to.Best wishes...:smile:
  • coffeeandcuddles
    Options

Coffee and cuddles!? I like both! I signed up a week or so ago, so am also relatively new :)

Sending a friend request!
    Awesome (:
    Good luck with your weight loss goals!
  • coffeeandcuddles
    Options
    Welcome! =)
    Thank you! (:
  • coffeeandcuddles
    Options
    Welcome and good luck in achieving all that you set out to.Best wishes...:smile:
    Thank you! :smile: