New Member Hellos

Options
I just started using myfitnesspal less than a week ago. A co-worker, who has lost several pounds, encouraged me to check it out. I believe this will be a great tool to keep me accountable and loose the weight that has only taken me only 4 years to gain. I want to loose 55 pounds, and feel healthy again.
-bizybee29

Replies

• janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    welcome!!This is a great site.good luck with your journey!
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
    :flowerforyou: jane
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209
    Options
    hi and welcome:smile:
  • alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the greatest site EVER! :smile: There is so much motivation and inspiration here. MFP members are the BEST! :)
  • krystleRD
    krystleRD Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    welcome and hello...
  • Ezwoldo
    Ezwoldo Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • MichelleB69
    MichelleB69 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love it here! :)
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Thanks eveyone, Hoping for the best for everyone.
  • laneyb356
    laneyb356 Posts: 25
    Options
    I've only been here a week also. Today is the beginning of my second week. I am loving this. I find it easy to input the food and have even come up with a couple recipes for myself and have those in too. It is making life with food go slightly smoother. I'm up early (3am). This new schedule started not quite a year ago. Still am trying to find me time and a regular routine. Now with MFP I can try a little bit harder since part of the work is taken care of with the "counting". Good luck to you! Enjoy!!!
  • wanda1956
    wanda1956 Posts: 110
    Options
    Welcome..:flowerforyou:
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    hi, this site is awesome and so are the people

Sarah :flowerforyou:
  • kumica
    kumica Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!

Today is my first official day. I'm finally motivated to lose the 30 lbs that have crept up on me in the last 5 years....

Good luck in your journey and feel free to add me as a friend!!!! :)))))):happy: